Thursday, December 8, 2011

tyrttttttuyuutrrrjhbnhjnhlkloikuytttug

Ah. There we go. I did something stupid again. While trying to think of something to say for my very first post, I saw some dirt on my keyboard and decided to clean the t, y and the r ~ by accident - because it is not actually dirty~, the j, h, b, n...etc buttons. And therefore we now have a very interesting first headline for this insightful post. Spectacular!

And a clean keyboard.

No but really, how the hell does this blogging thing work? How do you get people to read and keep reading and come back for some more reading. I mean people must get fired for lack of productivity dammit. I have nothing else to do really. So starting a blog must be THE thing, everyone else is doing it. And well, it's good practice for writing and stuff. Like sharing and stuff. Does anyone out there NOT have a blog?

At this point you are welcome to think this is bloody ridiculous.
Leave, and never come back. But for the others I will show you some things I saw recently.

Introducing: oh!facebook.

Honestly. I see faces EVERYWHERE. Like that stupid, scary looking kid in that other movie with the dead people. I am just as gifted. Faces just pop out at me.

Like this one:


Here's me going about everyday business, patiently unpacking my babymonitor and  BAM! this guy stares at me. He looked just as terrified as me at that point. I kinda feel sorry for him, he had a babymonitor stuck up his face for god knows how long?



Now this one's just a freak.    


Ah, my pizza looks at me. How do you eat such an innocent looking poor thing? I did anyway. Was fucking dog hungry. ~ Oh am I allowed to swear? Will my mom read this?  


This one was easy to eat... it just looks like and idiot. I don't like idiots really.

But I act like one, right now I should be in bed sleeping while I can. While I know that the nightshift milk factory duty is upon me. So let me pull myself together and stop this nonsense and go sleep. 
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment